Welcome back to the P6 Blog. This week is Primary 6:
- It was Maths Week Scotland , we had fun testing our brains and completing the First Minister’s Maths challenge and the #StemGlasgow Maths Week challenges. We also look at the world of work and how Maths is used in different jobs.
- We started out topic which is a study on the book ‘Wonder’ we looked at the book cover and predicted what we thought the book would be about. We found out about August and how you should ‘Never Judge a book by it’s Cover’.
- In Art we investigated perspective and how to create perspective in a picture by using size and texture.
- In ICT we looked at tinker Cad and how to create 3D building digitally.
- We also started to create our own Word Publisher reports on Exercise.
- In Literacy, we found out about Concrete poems and created our own shape poems.