Here at St Saint Joseph's, our children's views and ideas are very important to the direction of the school. Every child from Primary 1 - Primary 7 is part of a Pupil Committee which leads an aspect of school life. Our Committees provide great opportunities for pupils to develop a range of life skills and to grow as responsible citizens within their school, local and global communities.
AUGUST 2020 - WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO OFFER PUPIL COMMITTEES DUE TO COVID 19 GUIDELINES.
Children's Rights: We are a 'Rights Respecting School'
Article of the week:
Article 12: You have the right to an opinion and for it to be listened to and taken seriously
- Fairtrade with Mrs Grant
- Global Citizenship with Mrs Taylor
- Outdoor Learning with Mrs McGuigan
- Mindfulness Masters with Mrs Farrell
- Eco Warriors with Mr Reed
- Health and Well-being with Mrs Telfer
- Rights Ambassadors with Mrs McLean
- Pupil Council with Mrs Smith
- Spanish with Mrs Grant
- STEM (P1-P3) with Mrs Taylor
- Athletic Attack with Mrs Farrell
- Reading Challenge with Mrs McGuigan
- STEM with Mr Reed
- Fashion Design with Mrs Telfer
- Scratch Programming with Mrs McLean
- Art Club - Miss Waddell