We have had a busy week in Primary 3. We started our new topic all about Recycling. We have also:
- Learned the “ph” sound in spelling
- Continued to explore quarter past and quarter to in time
- Discussed our new health and wellbeing check in and created tokens to show how we are feeling each day
- Designed our own birthday cupcake and wrote our birthday in French
- Learned about expanded noun phrases
- Sorted rubbish into the correct recycling bins
On Saturday some of the boys and girls in P3 will make their First Reconciliation.