Another fantastic week in P3 this week:
- Mrs Lambe joined us this week to show us how to create bird feeders – we had so much fun and have enjoyed spotting the birds feeding from them
- We continued to explore fractions looking at thirds this week
- Revisited the ai sound, thinking about different ways this sound can be made
- Wrote instructions about how to make bird feeders
- Participated in the Big Bird Watch with Eric’s mum
Thank you to Mrs Lambe and Mrs Vickers for joining us this week, we really appreciate your help.